VMT 8.00% 11.5¢ vmoto limited

VMT multibagger, page-111

1. VYR
    4,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3032
    Its unlike gotta to be lost for words.

while we are awaiting his considered response,

I have an VMOTO enduro electric bike and ,whilst I think its a very high quality product, the grand kids recon its cool so that says everything.

VMT as the promos say have a quality product designed in Italy which is based on the German Emax engineering technology and assembled in the most cost effective way in China.

They sure can compete.

If they produce high end quality and promote the brand they will do very well competing with the big corporations which are weighed down with bureaucracy.

This is from a previous post.

Is scooter market leader Honda losing share to former partner Hero MotoCorp? A look at the company-wise scooter market data for the past six months points to the rising market share of Hero and a somewhat corresponding dip in Honda’s market share. From a low double-digit market share around mid-2015, Delhi-based Hero has touched 21 per cent in December. In doing so, it has also replaced Chennai-headquartered TVS Motor as the second-largest seller last month.

http://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/img/article/2016-01/20/full/1453234539-1446.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.