VMT 8.00% 11.5¢ vmoto limited

VMT multibagger, page-112

1. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Good morning Ddward.

You hit the nail on the head and answered your own question in one sentence really:

"..in this rapidly growing market"

If you do a bit of number crunching, you will see that future global electric scooter numbers are ridiculous.
    How can we compete? We don't need to. There is plenty of pie to go around.
    In addition, the market we are appealing to is slightly different. The likes of BMW, Honda, Yamaha and Vespa are extremely 'high end' and their target audience have MUCH deeper pockets.

This whole electric transportation thing is rapidly gaining momentum and media is now focusing on the speed of the uptake curve. Look what happened to televisions, computers and phones. When brainpower, technology and demand all collide, amazing things are achieved.

Yes the Company was probably a few years ahead of its time and for us long time holders, it has been a frustrating ride, but given timing and the important "Phil Factor", I believe we can have a much clearer path to the finish line.

I/we envy the likes of you Ddward, with the thought of entering the register way down here at these prices and hope for your sake that you choose to pull the trigger.

Gottalovenewholders...

"Today's prices will be the end of year joke"
    (First quoted July 11th. Share price 5.4c)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.