VMT 3.70% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

VMT OVERSOLD FUNDAMENTALS BETTER THAN BEFORE, page-48

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    the hysteria that people have about things they don't know or understand is amazing. the total amount of people infected WORLD WIDE can only fill 1 football stadium.to put it into perspective did you know that world wide "3600" people die EVERY DAY from car accidents. In 3 months this will be a non event and just another flu variant. almost all deaths are over 70 years of age and from respiratory complications that they would have got from influenza if they contracted that as well. the death rate is nowhere near high enough for an epidemic

how about we stop all the garbage up/down ramping and discuss the company technicals and fundamentals

yesterdays bounce was due but also to high and a correction today was always on the cards.

personally i see this stock bouncing between 17-25c depending on market conditions until things settle. if it gets lower than that im loading the truck up as the fundamentals for me have not changed. hold long or trade the trade and if you cant handle the heat you know what to do
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $58.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $395 2.908K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67545 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 55000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.