VMT 6.67% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

I've formed the opinion that if all the news coming from...

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I've formed the opinion that if all the news coming from management is accurate, then there is simply no need to issue more shares.

If the new retail sales channels are working as well as they appear to be, then the company should have no problem borrowing the money from banks. Alternatively, they could simply expand at the rate cash flows and the existing facility permits.

Organic growth from free cash flow is the ideal way to grow the company, and if that is the path management go down, then i will be extremely happy to hold for the long term.

Ok so who is going to be the first to tell me how I should go and do my research because obviously we should be throwing more capital at this company? Fine by me... you can buy my shares if they decide to dilute us.

I think this could be a really good investment, but only because I think there is a possibility that this company might be on the verge of changing from one that takes money from shareholders to one that gives money to shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.