VMT 0.00% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

I notice quite a bit of comment on day traders and manipulators,...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    I notice quite a bit of comment on day traders and manipulators, but I don't think we should pay too much attention. Most consider this gambling rather than investing, and they will always appear when there is volatility. To eliminate it would require over-regulation which probably we don't want. Better to look at the trend amongst serious investors, particularly large investors, plus directors and their families. In other words investors who should have a more intimate knowledge of the Company. Investors who already hold c.7% of the equity will usually have pretty good insight before they increase that to c.8%, which we have seen recently. It is quite interesting to look at the change in the 'Top 20' holders over the past 5 or 6 years. Some have held in there right through the rough times, whilst others have jumped ship, some have changed their names and yet more have taken advantage of the low SP to build their holdings. Through until 2017 the % of VMT shares held by the 'Top 20' hovered around the 40% mark. Then it rose to 43%, and in 2018 it was 49%. I am guessing it will be above 50% for 2019. This has the advantage of bringing stability, but one does not want it to go too high as eventually that will decrease the market liquidity. We are all assuming that the 4Q and full-year results for 2019 will be very good, and the smart investors will be those who get close to the action, watch what the informed money is doing and, if appropriate, invest ahead of the results. Btw, by way of qualification, the 'Top 20' will be more than 20 investors, as some of those are nominees representing more than one investor, but the overall concept and trends hold good. Hope this is of interest as you chew on the apparent new support level of around 25.55c. 2000.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $4.104K 30.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 52192 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 71489 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.