VMT 3.85% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

We often find ourselves setting price v's time targets. I sure...

1. 5,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    We often find ourselves setting price v's time targets. I sure do, but I've been giving VMT some more thought recently and basically it's just a rapid growth story. Unless the growth stops the share price will just keep going up. It might justify 50c based on next results, 65c on the next Ducati like deal, 75c on the first multi 1000's ride share deal, $1 on the following financials etc etc.

Unless they stop growing then the price should ultimately just keep climbing indefinitely so I wonder if the smarter way to look at this one is to simply look at growth?

94% increase in total unit sales of 6,027 last quarter which sets a run rate at ~24,000 units a year

- Chosen by multiple ride sharing companies so far, in talks with plenty more
    - Chosen/validated by Ducati to build a branded machine, in talks with other major brands
    - Chosen by multiple delivery operators such as Domino's and KFC
    - Best selling electric scooters in the UK
    - Expanding range of geographical distribution

Honestly the more I look at this the more I think you can choose pretty much any number to the upside within limits and in time you'll probably be right as long as the company continue to deliver on what has been an outstanding record of growth.

30c, $1, $20 who knows, perhaps just sell if the growth stops is the best way to look at this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $21.91K 163.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69999 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 55000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.