VMT 3.85% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

Ever considered that this kind of constant pumping is actually...

1. 890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Ever considered that this kind of constant pumping is actually worse for the holders and SP??

Its showing that theres a level of insecurity in just letting things speak for themselves. Are you trying to convince us or yourself about this investment? As manic posting wont convince anyone - makes it look more like it must Disallowed with the amount of hollow infomercial like posts.

I've seen similar behaviour before. On another thread it was someone who was mid 20s, had just started investing and wanted to prove themselves, but didnt have any of the tools to help. It went on for about 6 months of constant ramping of the stocks they were in. Posted 9,000 times during that time. Then they took some massive losses on a share... but came out the other side humble, admitted they probably needed to learn more tools, and said they were starting a new account, closing the current one and coming back with an attitude of listening and learning. They must have been quite different as I couldn't pick who the new account was... anyway, seems somewhat relevant here...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $21.91K 163.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69999 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 55000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.