AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

This latest round of 'discussion' this morning smells alot of...

1. 37 Posts.
    This latest round of 'discussion' this morning smells alot of speculation, interpretation, assumptions and a good share of seeing the glass half empty in some cases.

I dont like how people are selling short the efforts of VNX and bagging them out. When they have only ever moved forward, maybe not as fast as people like, or not in the same ways as people like, but its still moving forward.

For the CEO referenced, just because you havent seen it done in front of your eyes, doesnt mean its not a done thing...

The comment about employing a meager developer to help...I think of it as someone to work the nightshift to help oversee the running of the backend of the software. Angus may want to have a holiday one day... How many people here have a business and dont employ staff so they dont have to do it all themselves?...

I hope for the best of this business as I want to use it to get ahead in life a bit. I risk of the investment is worth it when there is sooo much more upside to the downside risk.

Cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.