AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Again, any reply needs to start with a personal attack. Let me...

1. azu
    612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Again, any reply needs to start with a personal attack. Let me ask u this, no matter how u dislike a stock, if you are eligible to buy stocks at a fraction of the then current price, and then are able to sell it to make a profit, wouldnt you??? So that answers your same question again! I have reply to this before but you either have a short term memory or simply like to use this as a cheap personal attack. This company has a consistent history of running a company down next to zero.

First, you cant claim a product is more superior when its still being developed and not even out yet. Thats just a salesman pitch at best. You must be a great salesman! But with zero substance and creditability. All you do is to repeat the same old salesman pitch, but the connection is flawed! Let me repeat, So what if operator may have features that whatsapp or skype dont have, there are plenty of apps out there with features that whatsapp and skype dont have, does it make them worth billions?? Big fat NO! Because whether the different feature will be liked and adopted by the mass market not proven!! This kind of app will only be successful if its adopted by the mass market which this app will fail miserably as its not targeted to the mass market and only some nerds that want call blast feature. So there you go! Do you get it now???? Simply having different features than whatsapp/skype does not mean it will also be worth billions!! What a joke!!! It is market share!!!

Now answer me this question, have u over invested in this stock so thats why u keep ramping this stock and posting misleading information like valuing operator as being more than whatsapp/skype.

Also, can you at least admit you were wrong by arguing as a fact that the company had completed all the necessary paperwork a couple of months ago for the relisting.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.