AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

I agree ... We have had discussions on various real issues such...

1. azu
    612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I agree ... We have had discussions on various real issues such as market share. But its amazing how rampers like skyscraper still try to mislead others by valuing operator as being worth more than skype and whatsapp. Its fundamentally flawed. But he doesnt stop... Constantly using the same lines to mislead others. Which is why i had to keep repeating myself re: marketshare. If he stops making such flawed valuation, i would stop replying. As simple as that. I also think its extremely unfair that skyscraper blames solely on the poor people at ASX perth for delaying this relisting. Then the clueless byron decides to jump in and blame ASX as being useless public servants. You see where im getting at??

Balancing view means balancing view as a whole in this forum. When skyscraper baselessly blames asx perth as the sole reason for the delay, i provide reasons otherwise. When skyscraper misleads others that operator is worth more than whatsapp, i shoot down his baseless valuation by stating the real factor that should be considered... MARKET SHARE!

Goodnight to you!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.