AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Whilst waiting for re-listing,I invite many of the techno...

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Whilst waiting for re-listing,I invite many of the techno experts on this thread to examine GRES HOLDINGS LTD.Ask yourself the question.Would you pay a 1 million dollar loan establishment fee to an entity,registered in the British Virgin Islands,spelling errors on its website,for a 20 million dollar loan.The reason I raise this issue is that I have nagging doubts,whether funding for the Crimean gas well ever existed.To many on this thread,this is a matter of ancient history relating AWD.My contention,however,is that is pertinent as it relates to current management.Given that there was over 8 million dollars spent on this project,[refer relevant ANN],is the sale of this asset for 250k,an acceptable outcome for shareholders in the merged entity?.My question is to whom?.Another issue I have is the subject of insider placements.A 30k placement to a director,when long term holders,who in some cases have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in this company received,if lucky,500 dollars worth.Equitable?.I think not.Regarding the re-election of Mr. Rowbottom.Despite the fact that the share price had tanked,the voting came in at 23.5 million for and 50k against.This is simply not credible.[Refer relevant ANN.] Evidently,a shareholder with an unmarketable parcel of shares,voted against his re-election.It would seem that my dissenting votes and those of a number of other shareholders,whom I contacted were never received, due to some vague distortion in the mail system.The current delays are reminiscent of AWD.I would urge for the sake of common human decency,EXTREME CAUTION,if you are considering investing in this stock.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.