AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

VNX listing, page-82

1. 1,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi all,

I've been reading through the bullshit here for a while and am not very amused, I see the constant dragging through the mud of MR, iI don't get it..its low balling, down right disgraceful . Richard Sciano and rick Deboer are the guys envolved when this stock went to $1.26 I was there and a few of you guys were also! They're the ones you should be after they cocked it all up!! And pissed of leaving a mess!!

Over to the POV side of the workd, AWD needed funding for the project and in the credit climate that was at that times money was hard to come by, they did have funding however parties were not please with the crimea situation, that is out of everone's hands!

I believe Crimea was a lucky situation in hindside, If we got funding, drilled for oil and struck, with current boO prices we'd be be in the toilet, you'd all be complaining again!

There is money to made in the tech side of the stock market moving forward, MR has connected the dots and given this company a second wind, I've made a bit of money back and with the app to be released soon after listing I will be getting my money back and more,

A Side note
    Unlucky to TON shareholders I bet they wish they had our little situation!!

Brydie and Angus are great, AWD is VNX
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.