VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

VOC vs TPM vs TLS, page-20

1. 9,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Hi CP,thought i'd come and gate crash the VOC thread as a non holder like u do the tls thread,just to say the sheep oops sry the tv analysts/brokers seem to have changed direction (and like sheep that change of direction can b vry quick) and appear to be suggesting tls because of its mobile network is a safer bet going forward.And all of a sudden they pick up the old positive tls broker forecast/reasoning list and 'all' start repeating the same old tls positives.
    Clearly some of the sheep are a little confused so they r now saying buy a little in all 3 ie tls,tpg,voc lol.
    I would like to mention some brokers names,but wont now, who have completely changed their opinions of the business models of above 3 telcos going forward 'IN A WEEK' strange how a business model can change that quick?
    bottom line i don't follow voc or tpg and clearly both managements understand the business,maybe tpg a little more and absolutely one or both co's could continue to b very successful,but from my simplistic view as posted on the tls thread the fixed business model is going to become a very competitive commodity going forward,and as a commodity compared to IO it may make it look like there is a shortage of IO as in pricing.
    just my opinion.
    glta u 2 CP.
    ps and y tpg at one stage mumbled interest in vodafone,promptly replied to by vodafone as having no interest in selling to tpg when clearly vodafone will have a variety of options to enter the fixed nbn and any other gorilla whether domestic or foreign will b able to re sell the nbn commodity and thanks to the accc all fixed infrastructure whether tpg,voc,tls,optus will b declared if a new player asks the accc nicely.
    But there will only ever b 3 mobile network owners in australia who, seems to me r not sellers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.