RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Vocalis Health

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

I saw an article of Vocalis Health in"Bild Zeitung"; Germany's biggest newspaper today. Vocalis Health isan Israeli start-up which has an AI-based platform that uses voice to detectand monitor health status via devices. They think to be ready within 14 days todetect Covid-19 via its software.

Given the huge amount of R&D data andexpertise within ResApp, it should give ResApp a huge advantage over all othercompanies in that area, also over Vocalis Health. In my view ResApp should thereforefocus entirely to detect Covid-19 from its current database and work closelywith governments and health organisations to feed in new data in its applicationin order to detect Covid-19 patterns.

Any success in that area would create a huge valuefor the Company and its shareholders. The Company should focus on Europe (CEapproval) and engage with national health organisations/clinics/etc. in Europe asap.A single hire in the UK is definitely not enough, given current travelrestrictions, lack of language skills and critical views on the UK in ContinentalEurope due to Brexit/NHS & Covid-19 disaster/etc.

Despite the great success in sleep apnoea announcedtoday, I want the Company to focus on Covid-19 studies only. Timing iseverything and too many balls in the air also raising eyebrows if theManagement of a small Company has the right focus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.