ODA 0.00% 18.0¢ orcoda limited

vodone lottery promotion, page-3

1. 13,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2679
    Must admit, I am pretty surprised that there is not more excitement about the launch of SMA's software into the Chinese sports lottery market.

Some may recall my post of 30 May on the major award that VODone received at the International Communications Festival for its three mobile internet technologies - including the V1 lottery.

At the awards ceremony, it was also announced that VODone would be launching lottery products at the European Cup (which started on June 8th).

Well - voila - they were true to their word and duly launched the mobile-based sports lottery (which they are calling Lottery 365 - which is the name of the lottery, not the name of the software used to sell it - which was obviously a little confusing to organic) on Thursday 14 June.

Looks like the 1st prize was 5.75m yuan (nearly $AUone million) with 200 'second' prizes of around $AU 10,000.

Anyone else who has doubts about whether or not it is SMA/Mpire's platform being used for Lottery 365 merely needs to open both the article in my previous post and SMA's mycapiao.cn home page and compare the log-in pages for the sports lotteries (ie middle graphic, second line in yesterday's Vodone announcement with the right hand graphic on mycapiao).

Bottom line - SMA's V1 lottery platforms are up and running and now being pushed by VODone - with Thursday's launch of Lottery 365 mobile sports lottery in conjunction with the Euro Cup.

With this development, we should not have to wait too long for figures. I should think we may even get an update early next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52631 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 5981 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.