"VOICE" BOMBSHELL, page-2

1. 56,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310

Albo’sSecret Agenda…….JacintaPrice

I betwhen Albo finds out what has happened in the Bungle Bungle National Park, hewill be thinking out loud.

Thecaravan park purchased by Twiggy & Nicola Forrest has not opened this dryseason due to delays by the traditional owners, who formed a corporation latelast year to represent native title acts in the park.

Environmentminister, Reece Whitby hopes an outcome can be reached quickly, so if AnthonyAlbanese thinks that the changes he wants will be just moderateor modestones, he is bloody dreaming.

How manypeople around your area have been impacted by these native title holders? I cansay here in our area we have lost Mt Arapiles, renowned for one of the bestmountain-climbing places in the world that bring in countless overseas climbersinto the area. This has now dwindled to just a handful each year, and theWimmera has lost millions of dollars in revenue. The best climbs have beenclosed simply because of artifacts and sacred ground in and around the rocks.

We haveseen a major highway (Melbourne to Adelaide) being closed between Ballarat andArarat for around three years because of a supposed birthing tree found in thearea. For those three years, we have been paying security guards to protectthis tree in case it’s vandalized.

We haveseen the Black Waters billabong in the Barrabool National Park (a great fishingplace in its time) being fenced off so visitors cannot visit the area. Simplybecause a skeleton was found in the sand hills nearby, (2 kilometers from thewater hole!).

Then wehad a contractor doing his bit to beautify a local lake by putting a gravelpath around it, only to be told the lake was a sacred meeting place and hecould only work whilst someone from the aboriginal heritage group was on site.And you guess what happened there: they turned up whenever they felt like it,making a relatively easy task a job that become almost impossible.

And Albothinks this will be only a moderate change. This alone gets up everycountry Victorians’ noses and should the Yes vote get up, It will be a lotworse. And don’t fool yourself, we will pay.

Now Ihave got that off my chest it’s easy to see what I am voting for...

PLEASEREAD THIS & SHARE TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

This isthe bombshell Albo tried to hide.

But nowit’s out and every Australian needs to hear it before voting on the divisiveVoice.

You knowhow the PM keeps saying the Voice is a“modestchange” to the Constitution?

Well, thereal agenda behind his Voice referendum has finally been revealed.

Secretgovernment documents the National Indigenous Australians Agency(NIAA)was forced to release under freedom of information laws say that “any Voice to Parliament should be designed so that it could support and promote a treaty-making process”.

And what’s in the treaty?

According to these secret documents, it mustinclude a “fixed percentage of Gross National Product. Rates/landtax/royalties”.

The documents explain:

“…a Treaty could include a proper say in decision-making, theestablishment of a truth commission, reparations, a financial settlement (suchas seeking a percentage of GDP),

the resolution of land, water and resources issues, recognition ofauthority and customary law…”

This is adirectquotefrom the secret Voice documents:

“Australia got a whole country for nothing; they haven’teven begun to pay for it.”

Doesn’t that just tell you everything you need to know?

But it gets worse.

According to these documents, they want to abolish the Australianflag, because “the Australian flag symbolized the injustices ofcolonization”.

This is why I get so angry when Albo says this is a modestproposal.

What’s modest about forcing you to change your flag or pay apercentage of the entire economy as reparations?

Sounds like a bloody BIG change to me!

Just to be super clear, this is how their plan works:

They enshrine the divisive Voice in the Constitution and it’sthere forever.

The Voice forces Australians into a“treaty”.

The treaty means Australians pay a percentage of the GDP –that is, a percentage of theentirenation’s economy – to the Voice …every year.

On top of that, Australians are forced topay “rates/land tax/royalties” to the Voice.

This iswhyAlbo wants you to think you’re voting on a “modest” change.

Because when Australians find out the truth, there’s no waythey’d support it, let alone enshrine it in their Constitution forever.

Yours inunity,

SenatorJacinta Nampijinpa Price

on behalfof FAIR AUSTRALIA Sent from my iPhone

Email sent using Optus Webmail

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.