Brilliant. This whole thing and the constant BS flogged...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Brilliant. This whole thing and the constant BS flogged everywhere by ABC, MSM, Australian government, left wing knobs, democrat frauds, whatever you want to call them..they are all of the same stinking stripe! Same clowns who pumped the covid scam. Here they are again. What is absent here is the ability to think critically about what is on the table. Come in and look at it totally objectively: Ask the question: Does this make sense? Is this reasonable? Does this pass "the pub test" for the average aussie? Is this just some political wank agenda? If the answer in your GUT is NO NO NO YES, then just say NO to the pigs in the trough. REAL aborigines have spoken loud and clear NO, this "voice will solve NOTHING. Coconut abbo's ...go get stuffed you predatory scum. You lot treat real black aborigines as crap. I could choose to "identify" as aboriginal because I have plenty of aboriginal blood in me going back to the 1800's. Do I? NO! Because I'm an Australian. I'm small part abbo, mostly English, German and Isle Of Man. You white euro flogs saying yr abbo...YOU ARE NOT ..and never will be. You know nothing of aboriginal culture, it belongs in quiet communities who want to keep the TRADITION going. Good on them. You self entitled white flogs should stay the hell of something you will never understand. Leave the aborigines be. They deserve no special treatment. If they want to destroy, rape and vandalise ..let them. Just don't make ME pay for it! Never forget the true aborigines. The aboriginal rangers up north and west...they are real. You mocha latte flogs in inner cities are nothing..you are shameless predators.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.