Voice MK II coming soon, page-60

1. 45,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    we're maybe a decade or so between us I guess. so I thought you'd have had much the same education as me.

you must have had a better school.

where was that, your a Vic aren't you? city school with mixed cultures?

don't be so triggered by mention of Tarvold being a migrant mate. I'm a migrant too even though my family goes back 150 yrs.

y'know whats always puzzled me is why there are so few countries also have marsupial animals. just a couple in Sth America. if humans had evolved totally endogenous to this land they too would maybe been marsupials. ergo all Aussies are migrants. but this doesn't change anything as our indigenous brothers and sisters have lived here for a bloody long time - theres no denying it. they came here as migrating Homo sapiens fresh out of a hot hundred years or so getting it on with the neanderthals. they didn't have anything but their hands and a habit of banging rocks together. they may not even have had fire.

when new migrants come into our country we expect them to behave like us. when we came here as migrants the original inhabitants must have been quite peeved that we didn't learn to live like them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.