KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Voice your opinion about this offer

1. J89
    1,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I've been through these take over situations before and in my humble opinion there are varies ways we can modestly attempt to sway these offers. Some may be ethical while other ways may not be, you choose your cup of tea and do your part.

1. The obvious would be emailing or even better getting on the phone with the representative of the company you hold; in this case either #KDR, #WES or both. Let them know your opinion, whether your support it or passionately oppose it. Do your research, compose your arguments for and against, make them succinct and fluent.

2. Whether you own shares in other companies or not, feel free to email them. Do not think that all these possible suitors aren't already aware of this processed big by #WES. Any company with the financials to possibly outbid #WES would have their own team dedicated to constantly researching the market, let alone there being copious sharks out there that make it their job to introduce and mediate such deals. So your purpose isn't to bring this deal to the likes of RIO, FMG, BHP etc, nor is it to educate them about your ever so valuable research. It is in fact to let them know that they'd have your support in a shareholder if they were to takeover the Mt Holland project. Shareholder approval is a paramount milestone for these larger cooperations, do not underestimate it.

3. The upcoming AGM is a given. Depending on how nervous the BOD is about this bid, they may or may not allow for question time. Do not let that influence or mute your opinion. Lets hope MD knows better and allows for a rather longer than usual question/discussion time given the complexity of this AGM. But if it's not the case, if enough people start throwing out questions, the BOD will cave in. I remember it happening with with #ASG in 2009.

4. Wesfarmers does not have a platform on google reviews for you to directly leave a review. But as I'm sure you know WES is a conglomerate of copious business which include but not limited to the following subsidiaries; Bunnings, Kmart, Target, Officeworks, Coles, CSBP, QNP, Flybuys, BWP etc. Leaving them either positive or negative reviews would again bring the attention to the BOD - voice your dismay or your beatitude. Remember though, you'd need to word the review well and according to Google reviews policy. Meaning you actually need to have been a customer and had an experience at the said place. I'm sure you've all visited or accessed a WES subsidiary. As an example it'd be a something like "I visited Bunnings (location) and was/wasn't happy with the service provided. This is made worse/better by the fact that WES has put forward a ludicrous/brilliant takeover bid for KDR"

NOTE: By all means I am not trying to influence anyone's actions by this post. As vest shareholders let's just try to get the best possible outcome for each and every one of us, whether that is to reject this bid, influence a higher bid or accept this bid - YOUR call.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.