KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Voice your opinion about this offer, page-142

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Nydem5 Posts. 3 29/04/19 00:42 Post #: 38299470Our vote will be a big no ...it simply does not suit us to be somewhat 'forced' into taking a Capital Loss at this particular time for our SMSF ... the offer being made does not appeal in the slightest. After reading through the proposal I felt it is nothing more than an insult to long term shareholders imho. If it suited us to take that loss at this time it may appeal but for now nope not good enough a deal to win our support for its implementation.

Hi Nydem, above I have quoted your very first post which illustrates how KDR shareholders feel. A big NO to WES opportunistic bid of $1.90. Happy for WES to look at other opportunities like GXY as you have mentioned. If you did more research into the lithium sector you will quickly find out that the KDR resource is larger and more importantly of higher quality than any other in WA at the moment.
    In fact the KDR resource is of global significance. Then you have SQM as your JV partner. On top of that you will receive the $$ benefit of the 50% Mt Holland sale to SQM. On top of that again you get a s..t load of gold. Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth!
    Happy to wait a couple of years if $1.90 is as good as it gets. If WES cannot see the value then they should stick to groceries and hardware.
    DYOR
    IMHO
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.