KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

I am the silent reader of Hot Copper and never post but this...

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

I am the silent reader of Hot Copper and never post but this offer of $1.90 is enough to make a man want to post !
    WES remind me of my Uncle who throws money at an idea and if it doesn't work throw more money at it and then if the horse dies then keep throwing money at it. He eventually gives up, walks away and then refuses to pay the farmer to dig the hole to bury the horse.

WES see KDR as an easy one as I'm sure some executive has said to the boss " no brainer this one sir, it's in the ground and we don't have to deal with those rediculous humans and their quirky loyalties"

The offer by WES is too easy and should be rejected simply on (as we all know) the manipulative bot trading over the last 12 months to shake out the weaker holders and keep the share price low.
    Then to quote the average closing price and offer this amazing premium is an insult and just to offensive.

I am possibly niave in this regard but $1.90 Seriously ? I personally don't want to deal with WES and nor do the farmers stuck with all those dead horses.
    In my previous post I stated $2.30 or above and I'll think about. I have thought about it and now it's $2.90 or above

Make them pay more or make them walk away. Vote NO

Sorry for the rant..

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.