KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Voice your opinion about this offer, page-62

1. J89
    1,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Not cute at all.

Just being realistic and asking for truth worth.

For years we are told by MD and the rest of the BOD that this is a tier 1 resource and I quite a world class resource. I don't know about you, but $900m resource is far from world class or tier 1.

So you tell me, which one is it? Is Mt Holland really worth circa $900m and we were being lied to? Or is it worth a lot more than $900m, hence affording it it's world class/tier 1 label, but we are being sold short?

Which one is the lesser evil?

Sure you say funding is the issue. All we need is for PLS or the like to sell their first batch of lithium produce. The banks will then use that as a hedge and be able to quantify lithium hence allowing for financing. Or another takeover to set the standard and allow for a benchmark valuation of lithium.

Moreover, you speak of possible solution via a possible capital raise. Lets say they double the shares on offer, causing a halving effect.

At circa $789 @$1.95p/s, let's say after the double of shares on issue (~810m), we return to a humble ~$1.00p/s whilst the company is still valued at circa $810 (highly undervalued) with about $700m in the kitty. A year down the track with the mine completed and the refinery in progress, explain to me how KDR won't be valued at ~$3bn, with ~810m shares @$3.7p/s?

You say large dilutive raise, I say large educated investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.