ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

voip broadband tivo and mobile

1. 86 Posts.
    My rough calculations put Engin voip subscribers to be nearing the magic 100,000.
    A 200,000 target to be set for the next 12 months, then 400,000 etc etc.
    Coming up we have the Engin broadband product with (no line rental fee) phone bundle to be launched.
    I estimate 60% of the current 100,000 voip customers will crossover to Engins broadband within 12 months.
    Also 80% of the new 100,000 customers will get the broadband/phone bundle.
    Thats 200,000 voip accounts with an additional 140,000 broadband accounts achieved in 12 months.
    The Tivo/broadband product has potential to add even further value to above account numbers, this is as it's a known brand with 20% of the US TV market, also Engin have sole distribution rights for Australia.
    I like the idea of offering products cheaper as a bundled service to boost other complimentary products.
    It all fits in nicely with the new digital home concept and Engin is now in the position to offer all these services simplier and cheaper.
    Mobile voip appears a slower market to develop and will possibly just add to voip usage revenue rather than add new accounts. This is due to customers making extra calls over their wi-fi voip mobiles as an option to their voip wired phones.
    However there is potential here at some point to partner with a mobile carrier to add yet another complimentary offering (and revenue stream) for Engins growing customer base.
    Big Telco's aren't in a hurry to sacrifice there traditional revenues to compete until voip really hurts them, 3-5 years off at least and it will be gradual, giving Engin time to be a major player the catalyst for them.
    So far so good with Engin still retaining Australia's leading market share, competitively bundling other complimentary services will be the key advantage to retain and grow this position over other voip companies offering just voip calls.
    Plenty good news to come.
    Just my thoughts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.