ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

voip in australia, page-21

1. 12 Posts.
    The volume today was small, however, these days have occurred before where you look at the market depth and think it could only go up from here, only to be disappointed the following week.

News is certainly what is needed to see if the balance sheet can still support spending on marketing to increase subscriber numbers. Again i would like to see the voip business be the core business, and i will hold in hope of this. I also hope the new board can focus more on a business model that works and a turn around will come in a few years, but until then many will jump ship looking to write off there losses.

And to another poster, I have and continue to use the engin service which works for me. I often check out the whirlpool forums to see the amount of disgruntled users. Compared to a year ago the number of disgruntled users has declined but in saying this the marketing to "mum and dad" users will always suck from the resource pool, and this is who they pitch the sale to. MNF on the other hand targets more business/corporate customers and appears to be having more success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.