ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

voip in australia, page-30

1. 1,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I agree boomer, break-even doesn't seem to be within grasp of this company based on their balance sheet. I don't know enough of the technicals, but ENG uses the customers bandwidth, so I would have thought their (hardware infrastructure) operating costs would be right down. Does their network get more expensive to run as customer base increases? I figured their side of network was just mapping phone numbers, not handling any large traffic volumes - could be totally off though.
    Be interested to see if there are any projections that put ENG anywhere near cash flow positive any time within next year - absolute farce if not. They have the subscriber numbers they wanted, how could they get the projected revenue figures so wrong. Nothing unexpected has happened - meaning they have no increased operating costs, and customer revenues have remained steady, what gives?
    Anyone with ideas on how they could pull themselves out of this rut, do you think it's possible (with the new management)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.