PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

The MD is quite open about the priority with Sentinel being to...

1. 342 Posts.
    The MD is quite open about the priority with Sentinel being to court the Germanium industry and particularly buyers - if they are out there and keen, then they will go ahead (presumably with some of the industry's money to make it happen). They will be there sooner or later given that Germanium is key to a whole range of great leaps forward in alternative energies.

$50 Stormboy - you are my hero - my last valuation, calculated on Ann Mason alone (mind you when copper was over $3 a lb) was about A$12 a share - $50 will really set the extended family up with a few yachts, planes, and maybe even a rocket ship.

However, we have to get there first - a while ago (while copper was high) there were rumours (completely unconfirmed) that parties might be interested in Ann Mason at somewhere north of $5 a share - we have a long way to go to get back to that territory but I would be happy with that and then some from Sentinel.

Basic message is - they have a huge asset, way bigger than anyone imagines, all be it in the ground and needing someone else's money to get it out.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.