HGV 0.00% 4.5¢ hygrovest limited

;) Got it. Had to reread your post, trouble with trying to get...

1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Got it. Had to reread your post, trouble with trying to get through a 266 page document, it puts the brain on a different direction.

Not sure what strains they may be alluding to? The video posted by @serge83 only showed a few strains, and I understand the need for circumspection, but those crafty buggers in Israel could've come up with something special! I defer to other 'potantists' in this regard, the likes of PH6 , COD and Beginners_luck have the nous there. The more I research MMJ, and from the informative posters here, the more I like my investment. Sure, I'd like to see them divulge more information and push the MC momentum to their advantage, but I reckon they're headed in the right direction. The SP will duck and dive until we get further clarity on the Canadian front.

Changing my sentiment back to buy as I think parity with the Canadian listing represents fair value prior to revenues. Where it ends up neither a palm reader, tarot card reader, nor chartist, knows exactly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.463M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $9.168K 203.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 400028 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.