HGV 0.00% 4.0¢ hygrovest limited

Volatile.......Exciting......Liquid......Yep....That's MM, page-37

1. 110 Posts.
    I've been a long term holder of mmj and am pleased to see everything starting to ramp up. Its still a speculative stock but it's becoming less of one as the months pass by - dependant of your buy price of course.
    Plenty of news to come and this to me makes it a long term play. Sure it can be traded on the daily and there could be a lot to be made but this doesn't fit my strategy for MM but I respect those trading it (even those shorting when overbought - coz let's face it, it'll happen). Hopefully everyone trading does as well as those holding for the long term as I see myself on a winner. There's always a winner and loser on the end of a trade and I'd prefer to stick this out until fruition as I think this will give me the biggest win - imo.
    No doubt that MM is going to be huge let alone the recreational blazing about to pass in Canada and if mmj can keep progressing I'll be a happy camper. It's going to be a BIG INDUSTRY, but please try tell me otherwise, I'm all ears.
    But what I don't get is all the downrampers since this bounce who have done little research on the stock and contribute absolutely nothing. You're wasting your time on this thread.
    If you're not interested in contributing anything worthwhile but you're confident it's no good, go make yourself scarce and go short the stock but don't burn your fingers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $1.402K 35.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 366715 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.