ECT 14.3% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

BIGtoss,You said: "My endless bucketing of this stock is...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    BIGtoss,

You said: "My endless bucketing of this stock is prompted primarily by frustration at the Co itself for the now (years) of baiting (and not delivering to) the market with enticing statements about its activities".

And i think that means you are a voice of a certain section of shareholders and ex-shareholders who were burned by the last management.

I can only say the opposite for the new company after its re-shuffle, (letting go of some of the people you have mentioned to be exact) and the opposite for KOZ and his current action - which surpassed the action of years of the ousted Directorialship.

New horizons now, can you see? Your past remains, but it is a new slate for us.

Maybe you could recoup some loss if you keep your fundamentals current and stay on top of them? Essentially, there is fresh diligence required for an essentially different company though...all the best however you deal with it.

Im just giving the other side to your comments, which seem to be somewhat planted/seeded in a place that may not be relevant to our future after it was resolved recently.
    That was the whole point to it and hopefully now its water under the bridge and we dont have only of the old players to rock the boat again.

So theres really noone to knock the boat at this time as we have a fresh track record which Koz is building on promisingly as we speak - and as recent anonucemnts have emphasised.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $439 146.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 16859848 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14056310 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.