AGI 0.56% 90.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

volatility, page-7

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    The article your referring to GPW is by Jessica Gardiner. I have read the article and in my opinion is speculation and purely that. This is not the first sensationalistic article she's written.

The title "Ainsworth doubtful of continued high growth" Is substantiated further into the article by a statement, reported by Jessica Gardner, as coming from the company. The statement as far as I'm concerned carries little weight or credence. The only quoted correspondence was from the CFO. And his statement clearly outlined (what anyone invested in this company should already know) that growth is tied closely to certain regulatory approval hurdles being cleared.

This has always been the case with AGI as opposed to ALL which already has the majority of those compliance issues resolved. If you look back some years into the history of AGI these issues were a large part of the company's every day workings, however many jurisdictional licenses has been secured. In fact another 23 since July 2012.

The company can now concentrate on increasing participation revenue (2.844 mil in 2012 to 7.873 mill in 2013) also bringing new product to market. 50 -55 USD per unit ain't to shabby.

Here's a couple of articles I saved which might give you a insight into the credibility of these so called analytical experts.

http://www.afr.com/p/markets/market_wrap/ainsworth_share_price_surge_set_6CLryOnc9YAluHx7PwhuoO

And this one is just a cracker

http://www.brw.com.au/p/sections/fyi/strike_it_rich_in_C6VyJ4O3VK85wMwfUsgwyI

Is you took notice of this mob you would have been out around $2.90. Similar to the analysts who said CBA is ready for a dive.

I feel the recent SP movement is due to the stock having a tightly held register and limited liquidity. It's easy to manipulate the price as seen lately. 20,000 shares can drop the price 20c so too can a purchase of that amount increase it. I'm very happy to hold this company and I believe the management is trustworthy and is truly working to increase shareholders value.

If they want to give Danny Gladstone some cheap performance bonuses then it's got my vote. So long as I'm making money I don't have a issue with the CEO being paid for it.

My sentiment is buy if you don't have them and hold if you do.

My two bobs worth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $303.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
89.5¢ 90.5¢ 89.5¢ $13 15

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11278 89.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.