AGI 1.68% 91.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

I would prefer to keep it on here GPW.With regard to Nova Star's...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I would prefer to keep it on here GPW.

With regard to Nova Star's comments, he's got no skin in the game and has provided no research to back up his comments.

As far as the smart money leaving the station, over the last 3 months the net buyers(on a institutional level) have outnumber the sellers 2 to 1. Readily available information on Reuters.

Shorts held as of 11th 9,457, doesn't exactly indicate the institutional investors are betting on a price drop.

Shorts were covered yesterday as they stood at 17k on friday. I might well be wrong and believe me I have been in the past but I think this pull back from $4.79 has been a combination of profit taking but more so tree shaking before the AGM. Low 4's look like a good entry if they pull better numbers than the already provided 15% increase on the PCP.

The company gives revised guidance at AGM's and would no doubt have accurate numbers for Q1 and a clear picture for the orders and profit outlook for H1.

Thing with AGI GPW you never know what they're up to next. Very tight ship information wise to the average Jo's like us.

Prime example is the land purchase in Vegas. I didn't see that coming. They only just moved from Florida (if my memory serves me correctly) to Vegas. Who would have to envisage a much larger assemble plant down the track. Tells me big things are on the horizon.

Just my two bobs worth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.