BRN 20.5% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Volkswagen bets billions on car-share scheme and tech expansion, page-9

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    @cyberworks. It's funny how bitey you get. I guess first time investors get a little emotional.

Below is what you posted:

"Am I demanding to know what your investment portfolio looks like? Way off the mark.

Do I think you're making it up? Not really relevant.​

Do I want a wager, or documented proof? Sorry no ​
    @Stanm3
    ; again irrelevant.​

But this comment I thought did warrant a little explanation.

“The sarcasm this afternoon was just a little harmless fun with the one eyed positive posters.”

You see, underneath all this you're just not having fun trying to tear shreds of other shareholders on here posting, whether you are aware of it or not, you're in fact using this forum to tear shreds of the Company's reputation.

I'll say it again; I have no problems with good factual negative posts about the Company and it's management. It's important to have a watchdog. But yes; I'm still interested to hear on what planet sh!ting on your own investment in BRN is a good investment strategy?"​

Show me where I have sh!tted on my own investment? Because I took the p!ss out of a couple of uprampers that were shouting the roof down about magical hockey sticks?? LOL! You're embarrassing yourself.​

Show me where I have ever stated that BRN is a bad investment. Just one example...​

Go!! The clock is ticking...​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.