AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"Man if i thought AVZ was going to hit 12 cents (i do or higher)...

1. 5,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3057

"Man if i thought AVZ was going to hit 12 cents (i do or higher) and i wasn't holding when it was 4cents only a month or so ago. I would have loaded up the truck with AVZ. 3 Bags is nothing to sneeze at. Frog looks to have just gone into LTR for a 0% gain over that period though and kept his PLS holding which has gone down 25%"

WhiteGoldLith

Kikker can you feel the burn?
    You must be feeling a bit dry after they drained your pond?

Boldfinger

kikker, you see AVZ at 12c in 6 months, if you had half a brain you would then by in at 8c now, instead of wasting your time on pls. Didn’t you buy pls at 1.20? lol

scottieg

Kikker “blah blah blah blah” same story every bloody day. It’s looks like his gibberish posts are about to be derailed by the progress we can see happening, all looks to be realised soon. Even some of the PLS team appear to be getting tired of his relentless AVZ bashing.

If he had adhered to some advice from a few and entered at 4.2c he would now be up on that parcel 95%.

But no, stubbornness prevailed.

stevo 111

That’s right RELIABILITY is far more important for producers (that’s if they still can produce) and PLS is achieving that ? LOL (just look at your financials (negative cash, burn rate, plant issues stage 1 so far and product (split between SC6 vs industrial grade, no actual numbers provided) and clients like Ganfeng), IMO high risk PLS ends up with the Chinese before we produce in @ 2 years time. Address those issues first if you can ?! Oh and in the meantime pay your CEO more and issue more stock options for a great job he is doing.

Royal_Viking

you basically label Manono / Congo lithium , as some sort of ‘blood diamond‘.
    ignorance.

Obe wan

Is that why Tesla signed a deal with Glencore
    seriously wake up to yourself

Tysons

Un-peu-de-fun.jpg

#Froginapickle!.jpg

#Froginapickle.jpg

#Froginapickle ! .jpg

Do I Need An Eye Test Specsavers Australia.png

#Racing.jpg

#Upsherises.jpg

2020-02-14 Running discussion on SP.png

#Karma.jpg

Food for thought

bon appetit

GLTA-AVZH's

Cheers

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.