QHL 22.2% 27.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

For a guy that's made his fortune trading poor col ain't so good...

1. 824 Posts.
    For a guy that's made his fortune trading poor col ain't so good with the math. "30 mill is less than 10 percent of bank profit". True, but col, the banks make 7 to 8 billion in profit each year. You'd be closer to the mark if you said less than 1/2 a percent.

However, it's wrong to bag Col for his dose of realism. I have been in this from the float and wish I had got out at 1.10 years ago. Qhl is the perennial gunna gunna company.

If you guys are objective you'd go back and look at the series of announcements that gave the stock a bounce. All good news, but probably all designed to support the CR. What have we had since? We were expecting the first of many auto orders in september. Gee, guess we are just finalising the detail.

The fact that a takeover offer hasn't come isn't all that surprising. The company is a hybrid. The jsf contracts are simple manufacturing and I don't think they are achieving great margins as yet. So no one would buy qhl for these. The rst, qhl processes are experimental. Many have kicked the tyres on qhl over the last 8 years, it's a curiosity, but it's never attracted serious interest. Hell Toyota had a machine before the float. What happened to it is one of the eight wonders of the modern world.

The one thing that I haven't seen any advance on for rst is cure time. It's still hours. The other technologies in use are minutes. There must be a trade off between Finish and cure time. To improve cure time you need different "glue", maybe the faster curing ones don't provide the finish.

I am still optimistic about their prospects and frankly any size auto contract will have a dramatic impact on share price. However, I have seen management talk big for a very long time. Time for them to deliver big!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.050(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 28.0¢ 23.0¢ $190.5K 761.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 76690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.