VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

lol SS...l appreciate your genuine 'single voice' response from...

1. 195 Posts.
    lol SS...l appreciate your genuine 'single voice' response from your research into the 'now' and short-term outlook of the grahite industry possible emergence. I have raised my concerns about a possible 'bubble' in the graphite supply sector, while it is still emerging, on HC previously. However, from my research this non-rare, and, for some, relatively environmentally friendly processed metal that suits the end-users needs is going to be sort after aka iron ore without sulphur etce. With such an infant demand for graphite in these early stages, proving up the resource is merely forcasting mine life in multiples of 10's of years. Yes, l am in favour of a lower cost start-up. Getting the first binding contract to meet a specific end user's needs in the shorter term is more critical than mine life IMHO....the ore body wont change too much over the area of the tennament, one wouldnt think, based on results from others in Tanzamia...and the graphite technology may more than likely evolve anyway so l dont think long contracts are that useful anyone at this stage. VRC are probably the last of this leading group who will survive until demand potentially picks up....even then it may not be price-war scramble to keep customers. Even though the planned mega/gigafactories know a lot more graphite may be available in the future it will only be if these 'lesser-lights' can also get finance to get to production.to impact supply market. IMHO these 'emergers' will have such acute problems getting the finance it will actually assist the first group of miners because even the mega factories will need to plan now for their own financing/marketing purposes also amid their own scramble to win their share of the sales market. For megas and gigas to do that they will soon need to contract from what is on offer sooner rather than later also. I believe the leading group of miners with the right product will all get contract signed sooner rather than later....for this to happen managemt is critical and l believe VRC is well placed to emerge a few ranks up the ladder because of their hand picked team to achieve this....who knows ...this latest 'ratcheting down' of basket price may already be the giga's at work to lower their costs now knowing they may have a limited number suppliers to buy from because the difficulties miners have getting to production....hmmm conspiracy theories abound...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.