VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Nicely said kingpin, I'll speak for myself as I'm not an...

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Nicely said kingpin, I'll speak for myself as I'm not an accountant so won't be putting my opinions on financing I'll let experts like Eddie worry about that, I'm not a geologist so I won't comment on core samples, I'm not an engineer so won't comment on mine startup costs and capacities I an an it manager so will simply offer my opinions on graphene and how I can see technology utilising it. a brief missed opportunity story 25 years ago when I was 16 me and a friend used labs in the uni to get on the Internet when others where paying for bulletin boards ie houses with 3 or 4 modems all text based and slow. before the term ISP we at 16 thought hey I reckon people would pay for this Internet and that was before www it was all text based, cut a long story short our parents combined were willing to fund us 20k we managed to cost everything including the previous subscriptions and the 3k pm 64k isdn line from telstra all waday looking good till we read telstra fine print 3k pm for 15% line utilisation when we asked how much for 100% we were told 10k pm which scared the hell out of us and blew our budget and we didn't think of time limiting our pre subscriptions - so a missed opertunity at 16years old now I see graphene as a bigger opportunity so I'm all in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $100 28.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 36866921 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4986561 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.