VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Volt graphite min 36000 tpa to max 51000 tpa for Stage1 (indicative commitments) -Proactive investors, page-109

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Cmon Volt, we need to hear an announcement soon on funding short term or long term! Holders have fallen into the trap of responding to 'its a joke' thread and innocently aiding them in continuing its downramping message title, which is what they want!! Its a joke in itself, considering its a downramp title, and imo should be taken down or reported on. Everyone has a right to discuss the stock, good and bad and realise its not a forum for positive rosy posts only, but the same negative spin day in/day out is ridiculous and creating downramping titles such as 'its a joke' and 'vrc the falling knife' is the same as putting that single message in 1 post which would get reported, but repeated over and over. You only have to look at poster flocka to see his posts on other stocks to see similar messages.

Nothing has changed with regard to company hitting deadlines? As long as they continue to do this I will keep buying when I can, as I know when this thing turns around and they get the project finance they say they are negotiating, it will take off. With more than 100% taken care of for stage 1 in offtakes (1 binding and others once they become binding), and possibly towards stage 2 too reading their announcements.

Good luck fellow patient shareholders. Not happy about my paper loss at the moment, but have to remember thats all it is. Keen to see next announcements before end September regarding update on funding and getting us to production! Patiently waiting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.068K 625.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1479040 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14519487 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.