VRC 25.0% 0.3¢ volt resources limited

I was just reading through the PFS thinking about these 1,000...

1. 223 Posts.
    I was just reading through the PFS thinking about these 1,000 tonne samples that Volt is committed to supplying over the next 6 months.

Mining costs in the PFS are estimated at US$536/tonne. If we remove the processing expenses of US$182/tonne we get US$354/tonne.

Therefore one single 1,000 tonne sample costs US$354,000 (AUD$465,000). I can't recall how many samples they are providing but it's at least two, which means approximately $1 million.

So if salaries/admin costs are greater than $1 million for 6 months and the cost of providing these samples is $1 million then the convertible note isn't sufficient funding.

And furthermore we are also expecting the company to complete a new scoping study, and a BFS.

Yes, I'm being repetitive but no-one seems to be able to answer these questions. I guess it's easier just to "play the man"...

By the way, that NGI news looks great, how many tonnes of graphite do you think were used to produce a product that is viewed under a microscope? And incidentally I was speaking to a physics researcher friend of mine about graphene and there is a new method being trialed that only requires hydrocarbon gas, (ethelyne gas in this instance), oxygen and a detonation source, no graphite.

Anyhooo, I'm off to hulahoop practice now with my brand new graphite hoop, $12.99 from Amazon. It almost spins as well as the Volt marketing department...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.128K 2.251M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 78491525 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7197120 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.