VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Again... your wrong! You should and can only go off the...

1. 559 Posts.
    Again... your wrong! You should and can only go off the announcements, which are fact! (which you fail to understand and in your opinion ignore!) So, what your really saying is... in your opinion, the management are a little ahead....the agreements, as you simply seem to misunderstand, and, management have clearly and correctly made clear to the market...and which I made clear to your treasured and uneducated day trader FiendeshRedBeard....

I mentioned the below a while ago.....Just so you can understand....

VRC have signed a detailed offtake term sheet, which is a nonbinding agreement!....so there nothing misleading in there heading! Its simply a whole bunch of IMOs going on....

However, some now mention that it is an MOU....lets be clear here...True term sheets, at times are referred to as memorandums of understanding, serve as a summary of the terms being discussed or offered.

If you want to look at it as an MOU, then, think of it being in an advanced stage, with a Term Sheet though, there is an acceptance period, providing a time frame for a response regarding the information set forth.

Then you make the ridiculous comments...classic... (a Winston Wolf classic IMOs) in brackets. So, how do you know...you don't! another IMO....whoops that was not fact...again!

And seriously.. you need to wait for the other mous...the company stated soon....

Mate.....get the popcorn ready for the qtly.... you and bfmm are going to need it!.....

Anyhooo Hula......Why is it interesting to you... that Volt felt the need to arrange these recent MOU's before announcing that the stage 1 strategy was covered? And why are you asking questions like.... Are those MOU's no longer reliable?

I have told you in my previous comments...

Mate....you need to wait.....you poor thing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $390 90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 21408328 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3081217 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.