VRC 12.5% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Volt in Canaccord broker Research, page-100

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    A well measured post @Agent Cooper as well as @Goldies .

Perhaps the ra ra squad are feasting on their turkey enjoying their thanksgiving..

But more seriously it is good to see some tempered views as I've been saying IMO the PFS will do very little for the share price. IMO the NPV figure is only as good as the inputs used and that will be an interesting read as the sector is becoming far less heated and far more "picky" in what it's looking for.

Syrah always benefitted by being the first stock in the sector and was able to fully benefit from the hype.

The BFS will be important but IMO its going to be a long while before we see that. As @b4bmm posted Magnis published their PFS at the end of 2014 and the BFS not until the 31st March this year.

Volt is two years behind and I think it's very hard to close that gap even though the company has been very agressive and active.

Given Cannacord (their view not rated as at 20th November) are still to cover the stock I think IMO they may be waiting for the BFS before commencing coverage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.231K 851.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 66433045 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6126456 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.