VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

No one likes to see their share go backwards and that is the...

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    No one likes to see their share go backwards and that is the case with VRC, at the moment.
    In saying that this is my two bobs worth,

If you see any of the company appointments resigning-start to worry
    If you see the original owners of the deposit, who took payment in shares starting to sell off-start to worry
    If you see any of the top 20 shareholders dropping shares and selling at Low prices on volume-start to worry
    If you see Steven Hunt selling at Low prices on volume-start to worry
    If you see a serious alternative to Li ion batteries-start to worry

All the daily over analysation, hypothesising, guessing, tooing and froing should be read with caution, used as guide when appropriate and backed by ones own research to confirm, from both sides of the argument.
    Many soothsayers analysis on results have been proven wrong time and again with Volt in the last 12 months.
    Fact is, VRC's targets have all been met with outstanding results that will only continue to exceed expectations IMHO. And just as MNS is a great little company, I am very confident Volt will be following suit.

I will continue to back my original decision on my investment supported by VRC's track record to date, the strong results to date, the unfolding world class deposit and world class team behind Volt and not let the over analysation and hyperventilation continually expressed daily on HC influence my decision.
    We are currently in a flux stage both with Volt share price/news and current softness in the sector that will pass as sure as night turns to day, no more no less! And, we may even see more weakness from these levels, but I think lows are being reached at these levels. luckily I started buying at 1.5c and am not worried, but can understand concerns from nervous holders that have paid much higher prices than current levels.

Don't ask me for specifics and analysation to back this post up, not interested, all info is available on Volts website, I have done all the homework I need to do and will await the eventual outcome that I am confident will see my investment prove to be a very good decision in the long term.

Prepared to wear egg on my face if this does not come to fruition, but I sincerely doubt that will be the case, but hey, it is still a spec buy just like FMG was when it was a penny dreadful, and LNG and ESG etc etc!
    But Things can go wrong, just look at TON, but I seriously think VRC is a totally different ball game, especially when one considers the strength of the key points, quality, size of deposit, management, position etc, etc, and I will let the advent of time and upcoming results prove if my judgement was sound-or not!

ALH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.