VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Volt Power Group Limited Leadership Team - Professional, Intelligent and thriving for success., page-26

1. 1,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Agreed! If they have a plan or an update then they should comply and make a market announcement instead of answering phone calls.

One of the things that i anticipate here to happen is ECM diversifying/doing its business through VPR partially or completely. They have effectively done a reverse takeover at a much lower cost than what they would have paid to go public by themselves.
    VPR's ATEN footprint or clientele was and is practically ZERO so it is basically a shell company which leads me to believe ECM wouldnt have done all this if they didnt have a plan. Adam's appointment makes sense from ECM's point of view because being a private company they still needed someone with credible experience to run a public company and spread the word.

3 months no update about previous projects which is very disappointing but i am sure they wont be able to keep quiet for too long as the money they have in the bank is limited and top guys are churning truck loads on monthly basis..Whatever is happening in the background should come out in some form over the next 3-6 months. But like i said the other day for long term investors this company will have to be over 100-120m to realize some profit out of this....
    Last edited by meetjoeblack: 06/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $25 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 24792104 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66633000 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.