VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Volt Power Group Limited Leadership Team - Professional, Intelligent and thriving for success., page-30

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Long time holders will have to wait a long time, i myself have been in ERJ/VPR since 2010 and was Top 20 shareholder for most of that. The takeover with ECM at the helm has done little to the price or company other than provide a clean debt free balance sheet. The MOU's that were in place prior to VA have had no update and very disappointed in the way we have all be treated with little or no info coming out. Understand we dont want to go back to 2011-2013 with the CEO then announcing MOUs that werent worth the paper they printed them on.

With comments on Super CEO we are yet to see an announcement that gives the shares a kick, very highly paid CEO and we would expect runs on the board quickly given the take home salary. Given they were buying ERJ at 2.5cents and then at 1.5cent then at almost nothing considering they went through the books very closely surely there can be an update on NST or other MOU's that were in place if they are dead then lets move onto something that will generate news and or a MOU that actually moves ahead.

the only thing that will get VPR off the ground and moving north will be contract and then delivery of the technology and then the re-occurring invoices for payment. This is where we will see the share price move, like all companies there needs to be revenue not expenses each month only.

I like most here want to see VPR be something, but with the amount of shares on issue, nil announcements and many highly paid people there surely there is an announcement around the corner. The dead wood has gone that took the oxygen from the company - good writens so hopefully something comes out soon, otherwise it will be like the last several CEO's all made lots of money and delivered nothing to the shareholders.

Lets see how Super the CEO is Serina and see where the share price is over 3-6 months and if the salary equated to shareholder value. I hope with ECM involved and little nil debt things can work for VPR/ERJ. and we can all enjoy the spoils of a strong SP price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $21 10.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 66267267 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 74373092 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.