VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Well Seuss, the directors wouldn't call it a wasted year, as...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Well Seuss, the directors wouldn't call it a wasted year, as they still get a very good salary, for little being achieved!I like your positivity there ALH, and I certainly do hope that VRC does secure the funding! But it is dragging on ...........

There is no harm in people phoning Trevor and getting a very predictable boost in confidence, He's going to say that all is going well, regardless. I have been down that path with other CEOs of companies which ended up failing miserably, but the directors were still confident of success, right up until they took off in the company jet, never to be heard of again! And some stock brokers are just as bad!

A very large and well know stockbroking firm in Adelaide was spruiking the merits of Peptech some years ago. I would ring the highly respected owner of the firm to get regular updates, and Peptech's sp went from $1 when I bought in, to about $5.60. The owner convinced a lot of well-known Australians to buy into the stock, even Bob Hawke! But when the sp peaked at around $5.60, the owner very strongly told his clients to hold firm, as the sp would hit $20! Of course it fell very quickly from $5 back to $1 again, and many people who bought above $1 or kept topping up, lost money!

Anyway, I have some cash ready to buy more VRC, but only if Trevor announces definitely that funding is secured! If that was to happen then I believe that the stock would be re-rated and the sp would rise rapidly.

Tesla is having a meltdown of investor confidence and its sp has plummeted! It was US$377 on December 13th and now it has hit US$205! A massive hit and a lot of very unhappy shareholders. Tesla also bought the "Maxwell Technologies" company just a week or so ago. Maxwell are heavily into Graphene battery super capacitor research and development. These super capacitors charge amazingly fast, do not deteriorate as much a lithium batteries over time and do not have issues with heat! They may well be a cheaper and superior battery type technology for evs when fully developed. It may be the path that Tesla and other ev makers follow in the future? How this development effects the worldwide demand for Graphite in the future is still unknown.

Hopefully some positive news flows from VRC SOON!

GLTA VRC holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.