VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Volt Resources (ASX:VRC) buys exploration applications in Serbia, page-8

1. 5,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3651
    dooza,

I listened to the latest webinar and Trevor gave a nice summary of the latest lithium acquisition . It's ideally located and being next door to Rio which have signalled their intent to make it one of the biggest lithium producers in Europe is a good neighbour to have.
    But to continue to see Volt trade at this current market cap is very strange indeed.. The gold company that sits adjacent to our land in Guinea is currently valued at 375 million. That tells me that no one is giving any value for our land.
    We currently have a producing graphite mine that actually made money last quarter. Is that worth anything ??
    We have one of the largest graphite deposits in the world in Tanzania. Is our current market cap reflecting this and the above.

There is another company with a graphite play in Tanzania that currently enjoys a mkt cap of 140% greater than ours.
    They do not have any lithium interests, nor any gold interests, nor do they have an operating graphite mine making money.
    All they have is what we have in Tanzania. Nothing more. How is it possible that their mkt cap can be 140% higher when we have so many more assets then them .
    In his webinar Trevor pointing out that the market cap was disappointing given all the assets that we have. I agree 100%

In the next couple of weeks we will have a better idea if overseas investors have taken more of an interest in Volt.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.262K 1.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 37161321 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5325179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.