VRC 14.3% 0.3¢ volt resources limited

Cheers Possum, I guess the pertinent point I tried to make for...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Cheers Possum, I guess the pertinent point I tried to make for Tanup, was to actually go through the relevant articles, charts and forecasts and not to listen to the OPINIONS of posters as it has become all to clear the agendas behind them. I try to provide factual information on the companies acquisition in the Ukraine, articles on graphite demand and government regs and pointed out the upside of our cheap market cap in comparisons to peers that are now years behind in terms of production provided they can even sort funding.

The share price will take care of itself in due course so I am delighted with the Ukraine acquisition and what that will unlock for VRC in terms of a cash flow generating business in an EV space that is set to explode given governments around the world and car makers are now fully committed to pushing this. GM is one to already say full electric by 2035. To now have access to a producing mine that in turn can leverage the Bunyu situation in both experience and de-risked financial for bunyu funding conversations has left me a very satirised shareholder after years of waiting I feel that we are now finally on our way.

Again, Possum appreciate your thoughts.
    Last edited by Jayse: 12/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $428 136.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 32136253 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5958088 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.