VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Nice post! Deus_EX_102 A well written and well presented...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Nice post! Deus_EX_102

A well written and well presented article. Maybe the recent positive articles about VRC have helped the sp to increase this week? I hope that this momentum keeps going! I'd like the sp to stabilise above 4.0c, was not so pleased when it dropped below that price earlier in the week.

The next 3 months will be busy ones for VRC and Exotix. Getting that US$40m would be a huge boost to the company. The "impressive" DFS "should" be due by mid year. The Mining Licence hopefully will be granted in the next few months also.

So, by around July, VRC could be starting the development of the mine with the aim of producing Graphite ore by the end of the year! Bring it on, we've waited a long time for this to come together! The next 3 months will be exciting indeed, if all goes to plan!

Go Volt!

"The company made excellent progress in developing relationships with end users in 2017, signing agreements with strategic partners for a minimum of 36,000 tonnes per annum.
    These included high-profile players such as China National Building Materials General Machinery, NanoGraphene and Aoyu Graphite, effectively endorsing the graphite quality.
    Volt’s aim is to be one of the top three global suppliers of natural graphite by 2020, and given the size of its resource, this appears to be within its reach."

"With a 22-year resource, 87% internal rate of return and a 1.4-year payback period, Volt is well-positioned to deliver an impressive definitive feasibility study in the coming months."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.