VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Once again the Tanzanian Gov`t has shown how little you can ever...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Once again the Tanzanian Gov`t has shown how little you can ever believe them.... They are nothing but words that have NO substance and the companies that are suffering from this simply sell themselves out. Another hopeful who have rampers who continue to make reckless statements have again been proven wrong.. What many people are not aware of is that the coal miners are still operating without issues... This has given the country plenty of income.. with a number of other industries also operating without restriction or interference... We have seen on another site handshaking publicity photo`s being taken implying ML are to be issued without delay... and the ministers have been ordered to fast track these licences.... .................. IMO the Australian companies have assisted the delay in ML as they have all acted individually and not as a United Group.... I wonder if it have made a difference if each company formed an alliance and challenged the government to honour what was said over 12 months ago... ( I dont think so but it is worth a thought ) I wonder if there is another reason the ML are being held back... ... Are they waiting for companies to walk out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.