XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

Time for my Fri sentimentalist pcsycologist confession on the...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Time for my Fri sentimentalist pcsycologist confession on the XJO, (please excuse my ignorance I've not read todays thread.0
    I'll keep it simple then I've gone Long. Why ?? Well this week Ive had a few quick longs and an equal amount of shorts taking small quick scalps for lunch money (Little fish taste sweet). Now whilst the informed reasearch of those I respect here and elsewhere are still equally divided on where we go, whilst a pack of self interested egomaniacs in a foreign country mess with more lives than they know (what sort of day job is that) Sorry rambling.
    I'm long why not? and if the fan is splattered over the weekend I'll get out quick take it on the chin and go so short you won't see me. And that folks is the only way to trade in the 21st century. Buy & hold is something we used to do in the old days (pre 07)
    Relax I'ts Friday soon the Patriachal Parental Person Post Perth will soon open his Den of Delight Debauchry Denial Devience Derilection and Dutiful Depression so no matter what aills you take a break reevaluate your positions and heed the advice given by the entry code xjo5000 or xjo 4120 soon you'll know which is the key!! Your call Big(gaz)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.