XJO 0.23% 7,999.3 s&p/asx 200

voltaires - wicked sell is a buy - friday, page-28

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    BiggD

Way way back, there was just a handful of us trading the indices.

I am struggling to remember all, but I was one.

We used the private forum function for a while with Frankie Dilernia but then started the XJO thread.

Once or twice it looked like it would die but then numbers increased as did the quality of posting.

I did go through a couple of name changes along the way so further back than the lastest nom de plume indicates.

Maybe around 2000! When was HC started?

US markets have held up better than I thought and better than our local market.

In the US though the wrong markets have been leading and the usual leaders are following which is not your best scenario.

I am guessing that whatever happens over the weekend will see a large move and then comes a reversal and then maybe a reversal of the reversal, lol.

By mid week everyone may well be exhausted, frustrated and fearful of participating in what may well be a prolonged move (probably up).

Many moons ago I subscribed to PQ Wall who was one my earliest cycle study influences.

David Barker is a worthy successor and proponent.

I have included his latest from SafeHaven for those interested in such things.

http://www.safehaven.com/article/25828/the-market-cycle-dynamics-of-intel-intc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.